Welcome to Number Expert – an online directory for UK customer service phone numbers and company contact details, featuring a range of both forthcoming and elusive contact options for major British businesses and government departments as well as global organisations that have a strong presence in the UK.
We also run a low-cost premium-rate call forwarding service on some pages and place banner advertisements around the site to help fund our detailed research and ensure we can provide you with the most up-to-date and comprehensive sets of contact details as possible including tons of freephone and local-rate mobile-friendly contact numbers to help you save money in case that’s your concern. Consider adding our call connection numbers to your contacts, because in the instance that a company’s official phone number is changed there’s a good chance that we’ll have clocked on to this and updated our system to ensure you have a smooth experience every time you try to call them.
Sponsor us to remove the ads
Unlike our cowboy competitors who are giving our industry a bad name, we work hard to be as transparent and user-friendly as possible. But please appreciate that this huge database of fresh contact details wouldn’t be possible without the support of our advertisement revenue.
If you wish to sponsor us, so that we can flourish without the need for such prominent placement of our banner ads and premium-rate call connection services, please get in touch.
Popular companies and helplines featured in our directory include:
- Amazon – the largest internet retailer in the world which also offers video streaming & delivery services under its ‘Amazon Prime’ brand, as well as their popular Kindle e-readers.
- Barclays – you can consult the Number Expert directory to phone this large UK bank about your current account, mortgage, loan and your Barclaycard credit account.
- Blackwells – the UK retailer of literary, non-fiction books, and academic texts, with locations close to University campuses throughout the country.
- DVLA – you can use our telephone directory to contact the Driving & Vehicle Licensing Agency about your driving licence, car tax and vehicle registration number plates.
- EasyJet – a highly popular budget airline, sending people and their luggage to exotic holiday & business destinations for a fraction of the cost of some flag-carrier airlines.
- ESA – Employment Support Allowance, which is the UK government-funded benefit for long-term unemployed people with disabilities and debilitating injuries.
- Esure – call this insurance broker to get a quote to cover your home or car, where you can also manage your existing policy by adding optional extras or renewing it.
- FedEx – one of the most well-known logistics and parcel delivery companies across the globe, you can contact them to arrange a domestic or international small parcel delivery as well as freight packages.
- Game – a large retailer of video games and popular consoles, they offer the latest AAA gaming releases as well as old titles under their popular trade-in scheme.
- Hermes – a major parcel-delivery company which offers commercial & small-business deliveries as well as personal package delivery from their myHermes parcel shops.
- KFC – a hugely popular fast food restaurant specialising in fried chicken dishes, you can phone their customer service contact numbers to get their menu prices, to find your nearest restaurant and to complain about an order.
- LG – a multinational retailer of mobile phones, electronics and heating systems. Their telephone numbers are suitable for customers with price enquiries as well as those who require technical support with their device or appliance.
- Marks & Spencer (M&S) – a world famous multinational British retailer, you can use their contact numbers to enquire about their food products as well as their financial services which include current accounts, credit cards and insurance policies.
- McDonald’s – the world’s largest fast food restaurant chain. You can phone their customer service telephone numbers to complain about a food order and for nutritional information on what goes into their delicious food.
- Megabus – one of the most popular long-distance coach operators in the UK, call them to book your bus or train journey and to get their timetable & destinations to help you plan your traveling.
- National Rail – the home of UK rail enquiries where you can find out national & local train timetables and live departure times from specific stations, you can even book your tickets via their helpful customer service team.
- Nationwide – we have all the contact details for the largest building society in the world which is helpful if you have an enquiry about your current account, credit card, mortgage or insurance policy.
- NHS – you can contact the National Health Service from our helpful directory to get the whereabouts of your nearest GP, pharmacy or dental surgery.
- O2 – you can use our full list of contact details to get in touch with this popular mobile network in case you need to upgrade your handset, check if your signal is down and to manage your Pay Monthly account.
- Ofsted – our telephone directory has all the contact details you need to contact The Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills (Ofsted) about local schools, inspections and the registration details independent childcare providers such as nannies.
- Plusnet – our contact numbers directory has all the telephone numbers you will need to contact Plusnet about your broadband, landline and television packages.
- RAC – you can use our contact numbers directory to find all the telephone details you will need to contact RAC for breakdown cover, car insurance and various other motor protection policies.
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) – RBS is the national bank of Scotland and are also located in major cities across the UK, you can contact their general enquiries team about your current account, loan, mortgage, credit card and savings account.
- RSPCA – The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals inspectors are on the lookout for abused animals and creatures in danger, so please contact them immediately to report an animal crime or a wild animal in distress.
- Samsung – the largest global manufacturer of smartphones. You should contact their customer care department for technical support for your mobile device and for enquiries about their range of televisions.
- Tesco – one of the largest supermarket brands in the UK, you can phone their customer care department on their helpline numbers to enquire about grocery orders, credit cards and current accounts.
- TSB – formerly part of the Lloyds Banking Group, you can contact this major UK bank for all enquiries about your current account, loan, mortgage and credit card.
- Virgin Atlantic – consult our detailed list of contact numbers to book a flight to the United States & many other international destinations, plus you can make a baggage claim in the event that your luggage is misplaced or damaged.
- Vodafone – one of the largest wordwide mobile operators; you can phone their customer service team for their pay monthly & pay-as-you-go tariffs, to upgrade your phone and to check if their signal is down in your area.
- Waterstones – contact this physical book retailer to buy new novels, short stories and magazines, where you can also enquire about gift cards and their Club membership scheme.
- The X Factor (UK) – contact the makers of the hit singing talent competition by calling their general enquiries phone number, where you can apply to audition and find out more about their telephone voting system.
- Zenith Insurance – call this insurance broker to get a quote for your car insurance and to enquire if you can get another vehicle covered by their motor protection policies, including vans and motorcycles.