Phone Capital One about their credit cards on 0344 481 4000 – this contact number has customer service advisors ready to take enquiries and payments towards your monthly bills.
Credit cards are usually seen as a necessary evil, with many shunning them altogether because of previous bad experiences with high interest rates, bad debts and a poor credit rating. However Capital One is a bank that specializes in providing credit card services to individuals who have bad credit history, thus helping them to pay for items they otherwise would not be able to. Capital One knows just how hard it is to start building a good credit rating; that’s why they want to help. They are the winner of the 2015 Best Achievement in Treating Customers Fairly Award given by the Card and Payments Awards authority. With this kind of award, customers know that they can trust Capital One with their financial future.
Capital One values this trust given them and shows this by taking care of their customers’ best interests. One of the ways they do this is to make credit card banking easier via their range of telephone numbers and online web forms.
Phone Capital One – 0344 481 4000
- You can call Capital One by calling their customer service phone number 0344 481 4000 or you can send them a secure message online by logging in to your account here: www.capitalone.co.uk/support/contact-us.jsf
- If your credit card has been lost or stolen, then call their emergency freephone helpline 0800 952 5267 to prevent fraudulent use.
If you still have other concerns you can use one of the following Capital One contact numbers to talk to the customer service team relevant to your enquiry, note that these numbers are available 24/7 unless otherwise stated:
- If you require assistance and technical support with your online account – call 03444 814 000.
- If you have general credit account enquiries then call them on their local rate contact number 03444 812 812 or phone +44 115 993 8002 if you are abroad.
- If you want to report your card as lost or stolen – call 0800 952 5267 for free or +44 115 993 8002 if you are currently overseas.
- If you think you’re a victim of fraud or if you are having problem with a transaction then please call their payment support team using their telephone contact number 03444 812 812.
- To follow up on existing applications call their freephone number 0800 952 5252 which is available from 9am – 5pm on Weekdays.
- If you would like to add an additional cardholder to your account please call Capital One on 0800 952 5068 for free; lines are open from 9am – 5pm on weekdays
- If you require accessibility assistance then please call the Capital One contact number 0344 481 4814 – this service is available from 8am-9pm on Weekdays.
Capital One websites
- You can enroll with Capital One here: www.capitaloneonline.co.uk/CapitalOne_Consumer/EnrollStep1.do.
Here you can access their online service where you will be able to view your transaction history, make payments to merchants, create a Direct Debit payment, set email alerts concerning your account and access your credit account to perform a balance transfer. If you have questions about the Capital One credit card or about credit cards in general, then you can visit their FAQs for some quick answers via this online service.
You can connect with Capital One via their social media accounts:
- You can send a tweet via Twitter to: @CapitalOneUK.
- To connect with them on Facebook or to like their UK page, see: www.facebook.com/capitaloneuk.
- You can follow them on Google Plus at: plus.google.com/116748370513869488131
- Alternatively, you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org with customer service enquiries or feedback.
You can also write Capital One a letter through snail mail by addressing your post to this address:
Capital One Card Services,
P.O. Box 5283,
If you want to make a Capital One credit card payment via cheque please post it to the address below, however please note that this is significantly slower than making an online balance transfer so please post it in plenty of time to avoid defaulting on your monthly repayments.
Capital One Card Services,
P.O. Box 1000,