Contact IKEA’s customer services on this phone number 0203 645 0000 to speak about the many quirky furnishings they sell such as luxury bunk beds, dressing tables and stylish sofas.
IKEA is a Swedish home furnishings retailers which has captivated a large proportion of the UK market with their intuitive flat-pack assembly, stylish designs and low prices. IKEA is a very beautiful success story that combines, innovation, art, architecture and entrepreneurship.
The company started in Sweden in 1943 but is now a well-known global brand. Just by ordering from their online service, a brochure or by visiting one of their ultra sleek stores you will be able to purchase easy to assemble functional pieces of art that you can be proud of, after all it is you who assembled the pieces together.
IKEA customer services – 0203 645 0000
- If you wish to contact IKEA for customer support, then you can call them at 0203 645 0000. Here you will be able to get instructions for assembling a flat-pack kit, track your furniture delivery and get a refund for a faulty item. You can also phone this helpline if you need assistance with transporting large items such as sofas and beds to your property. Moreover you can call this helpline for allergen information for their range of foods sold at their in-store restaurant, including their famous meatball dishes.
- If you prefer to contact their online technical support line for assistance when placing an order, then you can call them at 0203 645 0015. For instance you can phone this helpline to change your scheduled delivery slot and to confirm that a payment has been processed.
- If your queries are more related to orders and collection points, then contact them on this phone number 0203 645 0018.
All of these IKEA phone lines are open from 9am-8pm during weekdays, from 9am-6pm on Saturdays and from 10am-5pm on Sundays.
- If you have any questions about the products that IKEA sells or on how you can get your hands on their decadent furniture pieces, then you can check out the IKEA FAQs page here: www.ikea.com/gb/en/customerservices/faq.
- You can also check out their information resource index at the bottom of this page here: www.ikea.com/gb/en/customer-service.
- You can also chat live with their customer service representatives by using their chat interface here:
- If you want you can also send them an email by using their ‘Get in touch’ form which is available here:
IKEA on Social Media
- You can also connect with this Swedish company by following them on Twitter: @ikeauk.
- If you have need support with you customer service questions and you prefer to communicate in short 140 character bursts, then send them a tweet: @IKEAUKSupport.
- Moreover you can send a message to their Facebook profile page www.facebook.com/IKEAUK.
- You can also check out their latest furniture styles through their Instagram pictures at: www.instagram.com/ikeauk.