KLM’s UK customer service phone number is 0207 660 0293 – call this helpline to make a flight reservation or enquire about an travel booking, for instance to correct a spelling error on your ticket.
KLM is the flagship airline of Netherlands and it has been around since 1919. Their jet aircraft sport the color blue on their fuselages and the color naturally also makes an appearance in their frequent flyer program called the “Flying Blue”.
KLM is famous as being as one of the most consistently safe airlines in the world. With more than 100 aeroplanes in their fleet they are able to bring their passengers to more than 130 destinations around the world.
Contact KLM via telephone – 0207 660 0293
- If you’d rather speak to them on the phone then you can call the KLM contact number 0207 660 0293 for their flight timetables, to amend your ticket details and to register an official complaint about damaged luggage. Similarly you can phone this helpline for compensation if your plane was severely delayed.
- Alternatively you can dial the KLM international phone number +44 20 7660 0293 if you’re abroad to reach their UK customer service desk for assistance.
These numbers are for their KLM Customer Service Centre and you’ll be able to ask them anything pertaining your employment of their service. The UK phone number 0207 660 0293 is charged at normal UK rates thus you should be able to phone them for free if you have free inclusive minutes on your tariff. Their overseas contact number +44 20 7660 0293 is charged at international rates which are dependent on which country you phone the airline from.
- If you want to contact KLM to make a flight reservation, then call them up on their ticket bookings contact number 0207 660 0293, or +44 20 7660 0293 if you’re abroad. You should phone this number if you wish to upgrade your ticket to business-class or you wish to add additional hand luggage to your booking.
KLM support websites
- If you’re interested in flying with KLM but you still have a few questions regarding flying with them, then you can visit their customer support info page via their main webpage at: www.klm.com/home/gb/en.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you’ll be able to locate a range of helpful links. By checking out these links you will be able to find out how to book a flight, check out their promotional offers, to learn more about their many destinations, to get more information about joining their frequent flyer program, and to get information regarding baggage allowance limits. Beside this you will also see a bunch of ‘travel tips’ to help you pack all the necessities such as your passport and booking passes on your next journey with them.
KLM on Social Media
- If you want to ask KLM questions for support, then you can reach them via their social media account on Facebook: www.facebook.com/KLM.
- You can also reach out to their customer service staff via Twitter: @KLM.
- Or if you are interested in finding out more about their airline business you can check out their profile on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/klm.
They promise to provide a reply within an hour and identify a solution to your issue within 24 hours.
- If you wish to send them an email with your enquiry, then you can do so by filling in the form on their UK website flyingblue.com/account/login.html, however please be aware that you will have to sign into your KLM flying blue account.