Contact Lloyds Bank on 0345 300 0000, this phone number will take you through to a customer service helpline where personal & business banking advisors are ready to assist you with any enquiry about your account.
Lloyds Bank (formerly Lloyds TSB) is one of the biggest retail banks operating in the UK. It was founded in 1765 and continues to grow in reputation with its employees and customers. As of 2014, they have more than 45000 employees servicing close to 20 million personal banking customers across the UK.
They pride themselves in being a personal banking specialist offering several Current Account options for their customers to choose from. They also offer credit cards, loans, mortgages, savings, investments, car financing and insurance products that would fit each banking need of their customers.
Phone Lloyds customer services – 0345 300 0000
- If you’re a Lloyds Bank depositor and would like to contact them regarding your current account or credit card, then you can call their customer service hotline 0345 300 0000 or dial their Peterborough phone number 01733 347 00 for local rate calls.
- If you’re abroad and would like to call Lloyds Bank, then please use their international contact number +44 1733 347 007. These lines are open 24/7 to answer your enquiries and concerns regarding the products and services offered by Lloyds Bank. You can also use these numbers to access and manage your accounts.
- If you’ve lost either your credit or debit card, then you report the loss by calling the Lloyds Bank emegency freephone helpline on 0800 096 779 for free or by logging on to your account at www.lloydsbank.com/contact-us.asp. Alternatively please phone +441733 347 007 if you’re calling from outside the UK to report a lost or stolen card.
- If you suspect that your bank account with Lloyds Bank has been compromised or that you have been defrauded, then please contact them by calling their security contact number 0345 300 0116 locally or +44 20 7649 9437 if you’re abroad. You can also do reach their anti-fraud department via textphone if you are hard of hearing by dialling 0345 300 2280 locally or +44 1733 347 515 if you’re abroad.
- If you want to make a complaint regarding any part of the Lloyds Bank service, product, company and employees, then you can call them at 0800 072 3572 locally or if you’re outside the UK at +44 1733 462 267.
- If you’re a Minicom user, then use 0800 056 7614 locally or +44 1733 347 500 abroad.
Helpful Lloyds bank websites
If you just want to browse around for answers and guides on their FAQs then you can visit their FAQs and automated answering service here: www.lloydsbank.com/help-guidance/home.asp.
If you want to perform self service banking tasks then you can visit their self service interface here: online.lloydsbank.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jspp.