Phone Santa Claus’s number 01733 233 062 to talk about what present you’ll receive this year, or how his reindeer and elves are doing.
Christmas is always the busiest time of the year for Santa Claus. It’s the time of the year when he makes a list as well as checking it twice to make sure that he gives the best presents to all the nice girls and boys. Just before Christmas, Santa also accepts letters from children around the globe to help him choose which presents to bring down the chimney. On these letters, children can ask for the things they want most for Christmas and they will receive a personalised reply from the legendary figure himself. So, get your pen and paper ready to write your gift requests to Santa at his UK postal address, which is managed by his helpful post-elves at the Royal Mail.
When you write to Santa this Christmas, make sure that you include your name and address so he can write back to you.
- You can also get a letter back from Santa with a small gift inside when he writes back to you, but only if you’re nice, by visiting his UK website: www.santa.co.uk/letter.
Santa really likes animals as demonstrated by his loving care of Rudolph and all his fellow reindeers, so each purchase from this site will raise money for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA).
- If you prefer for Father Christmas to send your child a DVD with his special personalised message then you can send a request to his IT elves at: www.santa.co.uk/dvd.
- You can also get a letter with a special Santa cookie mix with it here: www.santa.co.uk/cookie-mix, he’d love some to be left out for him when he comes down the chimney on the night but we’re sure he’ll let you have some too!
- You know that Santa is already very tech savvy and he can now send your child a text message this Christmas morning, just follow the instructions here: www.santa.co.uk/textmas/details.
- Despite his long evening flying around the world on his magical sled he will still be able to give your the classic appeal of a phone call on Christmas morning by visiting this web address: www.santa.co.uk/call.
Phone Santa Claus – 01733 233 062
If you have any enquiries regarding Santa’s personalised greeting services then you can call the helpful to Father Christmas’ Customer Service elves on 01733 233 062 for payment queries, to correct an incorrectly spelled address and to complain about a poor service.
- You can also write to Santa’s customer support team at this address, however please use the Royal Mail address provided above to get personalised messages from Father Christmas:
Father Christmas Ltd,
- Another option is to send an email with your queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.