Contact Simply Be on this phone number 0345 071 9018 to discuss their clothing and fashion ranges, or an order for them.
Fashion is sometimes a little too discriminating against women who don’t have the svelte model type bodies that are seen sprawled all over fashion mags.
This is why Simply Be is perfect. Simply Be doesn’t discriminate and they create fashion for the women who don’t usually fit off the rack items from more traditional fashion outlets. Simply Be wants to create the best perfect-fitting, unapologetic, head-turning fashion statement for women who want to be beautiful, confident, relevant, daring and real.
Simply Be knows what women want, and they provide everything from high street fashion to the sexiest lingeries. They also have trendy shoes and the best accessories to complement your outfit. They also carry several brands and have collaborations with the best designers to create beautiful fashion that’s readily available through their stores.
They’ve already been recognised by the industry as having the Best Swimwear Range by British Plus Size Awards 2015, Best for Curves by Lorraine High Street Fashion Awards 2015 and 2014.
Phone Simply Be
- If you wish to call them up Simply Be, then you can call them at the Simply Be contact number: 0345 071 9018.
- If you have found something on their website that you would like to purchase, then you can place an order from their online catalogue by calling them on 0871 231 5000.
Simply Be’s website
- If you have a question about Simply Be and their products, then you caan check out their FAQs here: https://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/helpPages/help.action?section=faq
- If you prefer to let your fingers do the talking, then you can email your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply Be on Social Media
You can also connect with Simply Be via their various social media accounts.
- They’re on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplyBeFashion,
- On IG at simplybeuk
- On Tumblr at http://simplybefashion.tumblr.com/
- Follow them via Twitter for news and announcements: @SimplyBeUK
- Or tweet customer service requests to @SimplyBeHelp
Email Simply Be